Online Anti-Money Laundering Training
Keeping you & your team compliant with the latest regulations.
As part of the Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Regulations, it is a legal requirement that staff undergo AML training and that you have a record of that training. This includes all staff who deal with customers even including receptionists answering client calls. Further details about the requirements can be found on the HMRC website. To assist firms in complying with the Regulations and ensure that all appropriate action is taken by staff, Veriphy has launched an online AML training course for all employees to learn what they should look out for and what actions they should take. A test at the end of the course will prove their knowledge, reassure you that the staff are competent and help to satisfy any audit which may be carried out by your AML regulator. Register your staff with us and we'll provide them with access to the course. We'll need their full name and an email address as our automated system will send them their login details direct.
The training comprises on-screen text with graphical enhancements and full audio content.
You can also learn at your own pace. The course costs £30 + VAT per person.
Ensure you're covered:
Topics covered in depth include
- The Importance of Tackling Money Laundering
- What is Anti-Money Laundering?
- The Proceeds of Crime Act 2002
- Terrorism Act 2000
- Money Laundering Regulations 2017
- Customer Due Diligence
- What To Do In Practice
- What is a PEP?
- Requirements for electronic checking
- Enhanced Due Diligence
- Reports to the National Crime Agency
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Describe what money laundering and its processes are
- List the UK Parliamentary acts which are relevant to AML
- Discuss what to do in practice when carrying out AML checks
- List the Key requirements for compliant online AML checks
- Give an account of customer due diligence and enhanced due diligence
- Describe politically exposed persons (PEPs)