Keep your Team Compliant with the Latest AML Regulations
As part of the Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Regulations, it is a legal requirement that staff undergo AML training and that you have a record of that training. This includes all staff who deal with customers even including receptionists answering client calls.
Our online AML training course is for all relevant staff to learn what ‘red flags’ they should look out for and what actions they should take thereafter.
Our AML Course Includes:
- The Importance of Tackling Money Laundering
- What is Anti-Money Laundering?
- The Proceeds of Crime Act 2002
- Terrorism Act 2000
- The Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing (Amendment) Regulations 2019
- Customer Due Diligence
- What To Do In Practice
- What is a PEP?
- Requirements for electronic checking
- Enhanced Due Diligence
- Reports to the National Crime Agency
Frequently Asked Questions
Our online AML training is £30+VAT per person.
Have a large group to enroll? Please contact us to discuss bulk bookings.
Got another question? Please contact us!