For Legal Case Management Platform and Software Providers
Veriphy provides the legal sector with a range of award-winning checks designed to aid compliance with the UK Money Laundering Regulations.
If you are a provider of legal case and practice management software Veriphy can offer you and your clients the following benefits:
- Integration implementation is free
- Checks are charged on a simple pay as you use model, with monthly invoice
- Invoicing can be either direct to your client or recharged via yourselves
- Straightforward API integration process
- Unmatched width of service choice
- Flexibility of integration with option for branded reports
- Full technical and check-result support
- The reassurance that comes with Veriphy’s reputation
Our API Web Services allow you simple integrated access to an array of different data services offered by multiple third party suppliers.
Developers just need to be familiar with Web Services and concepts such as SOAP, XML and hierarchical data structures.
Using documentation (supplied upon request) website developers can explore the API, examine the request/responses from the different operations and actually interact directly with the API, firing off requests.
To start you off, we give you a very simple generated client for the API in C# that fires off an IDAML check and produces a PDF report.
You can also generate sample client code to use as a starting point for your integration by importing a test URL to Swagger.
You will then be able to generate a client using C#, VB, Java, PHP, Ruby, Python and many other languages.
The following services are currently exposed to our integration clients
- Anti-money laundering (AML) checks for UK residents
- Credit Screen (shows adverse credit data) for UK residents
- Combined AML and Credit Screen
- International ID check
- HR screen that comprises AML check, credit screen, directorship and bank account check
- Director search for current UK directors
- ID check - UK ID check without PEP or Sanctions components
- Veriphy 360
- Lawyer check service
- UK Company report
- International Company report